Afternoon Glory – SOLD
40 x 30 in / 102 x 76 cm
OIL ON CANVAS by Jessica Johnson
I loved visiting Oregon’s Smith Rock for the first time this year. So much so that straight away, I had to paint the beautiful monolithic rocks in all the glory I had seen them in the bright afternoon sun. A multitude of colors and patterns swept across their faces, as tall pines and sagebrush became illuminated when the sun slowly passed between the gap of two tall rocks. It was glorious!
This painting was created on 1” canvas and continues around the edges. The piece arrives unframed. Shipping within the lower 48 states is absolutely free.
JESSICA JOHNSON is a contemporary landscape oil painter born in San Francisco and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Passionate about the outdoors since her earliest backpacking trip at just 3 years old, Jessica works to capture and communicate the inspiring beauty of the landscapes that surround her home and permeate her adventures.
Shipping and Delivery of Your Painting:
- We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the lower 48 United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes safe packaging and insurance.
- As soon as your painting ships we will provide you with an estimated arrival date and tracking number.
- We are currently using UPS as our shipping carrier. They ensure the proper packing of fragile and high-value items.
- Your painting will be safely packed and shipped with full insurance.
- We offer a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy for every painting.
Out of stock
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jessi227/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 871