Last Light on The Watchman – SOLD
Last Light on The Watchman
40 x 30 in / 102 x 76 cm
OIL ON CANVAS by Jessica Johnson
Ever since I explored around Zion National Park late last year I’ve been itching to paint this. We waited for over an hour in the freezing cold, lined up with a couple other hardy photographers on a bridge, just to catch a glimpse of the Watchman being lit up in fantastic color just before sunset. It was so worth it!
This painting was created on 1 1/2” canvas and continues around the edges. The piece arrives unframed. Shipping within the lower 48 states is absolutely free.
JESSICA JOHNSON is a contemporary landscape oil painter born in San Francisco and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Passionate about the outdoors since her earliest backpacking trip at just 3 years old, Jessica works to capture and communicate the inspiring beauty of the landscapes that surround her home and permeate her adventures.
Shipping and Delivery of Your Painting:
- We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the lower 48 United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes safe packaging and insurance.
- As soon as your painting ships we will provide you with an estimated arrival date and tracking number.
- We are currently using UPS as our shipping carrier. They ensure the proper packing of fragile and high-value items.
- Your painting will be safely packed and shipped with full insurance.
- We offer a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy for every painting.
Out of stock
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jessi227/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 871