Perpetual Views – SOLD
14 x 14 in / 35 x 35 cm
OIL ON CANVAS by Jessica Johnson
Taking in the views of the mountains and sea from the lookout near Cape Perpetua. The sun shone very briefly through clouds above and illuminated the waves far, far below. Gusts of wind carried the soft smell of ocean air and mist up the steep sides of the hill. This place is known for being the highest point of the Oregon coast, which lets you feel like you’re looking at the coast from an airplane view. The waves roll in towards the shore in endless cycles and I feel like time stretches the moment into eternity here.
This painting was created on 3/4” canvas. The piece arrives unframed. Shipping within the lower 48 states is absolutely free.
JESSICA JOHNSON is a contemporary landscape oil painter born in San Francisco and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Passionate about the outdoors since her earliest backpacking trip at just 3 years old, Jessica works to capture and communicate the inspiring beauty of the landscapes that surround her home and permeate her adventures.
Shipping and Delivery of Your Painting:
- We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the lower 48 United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes safe packaging and insurance.
- As soon as your painting ships we will provide you with an estimated arrival date and tracking number.
- We are currently using UPS as our shipping carrier. They ensure the proper packing of fragile and high-value items.
- Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance.
- We offer a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy for every painting.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/jessicaoncanvas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 904