River of Gold – SOLD
River of Gold
12 x 9 in / 30 x 23 cm
OIL ON CANVAS by Jessica Johnson
The mouth of the Smith River flows swiftly, running into the sea with full force. The tides flow in and out of the river channel – fresh water swirling and mixing into the sea. For thousands of years, this place has been an epicenter of life and change in the region. It remains a magical place, especially when the sun illuminates the sea in a wash of gold.
This painting was created on 3/4” canvas and continues around the edges. The piece arrives unframed. Shipping within the lower 48 states is absolutely free.
JESSICA JOHNSON is a contemporary landscape oil painter born in San Francisco and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Passionate about the outdoors since her earliest backpacking trip at just 3 years old, Jessica works to capture and communicate the inspiring beauty of the landscapes that surround her home and permeate her adventures.
Shipping and Delivery of Your Painting:
- We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the lower 48 United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes safe packaging and insurance.
- As soon as your painting ships we will provide you with an estimated arrival date and tracking number.
- We are currently using UPS as our shipping carrier. They ensure the proper packing of fragile and high-value items.
- Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance.
- We offer a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy for every painting.
Out of stock
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/jessicaoncanvas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 904