Under a Gilded Sky – SOLD
Under a Gilded Sky
36 x 60 in / 91 x 152 cm
OIL ON CANVAS by Jessica Johnson
This painting was inspired by spending early spring near the mouth of the Smith River, along the Oregon coast, as vibrant rays of light streamed through the clouds during an especially beautiful sunset. The coastline was beginning to bloom with greenery and flowers, a whole host of animals would play in and out of the surf where fresh water met the sea, and striking sunsets would often grace the horizon. Native Americans, before being driven away from this place, revered the mouth of the river as a source of life and abundance. The abundance of beauty during the spring and during this particular sunset was still evident and wonderful to witness.
This painting was created on 1 1/2” canvas and continues around the edges.
JESSICA JOHNSON is a contemporary landscape oil painter born in San Francisco and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Passionate about the outdoors since her earliest backpacking trip at just 3 years old, Jessica works to capture and communicate the inspiring beauty of the landscapes that surround her home and permeate her adventures.
Shipping and Delivery of Your Painting:
- We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the lower 48 United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes safe packaging and insurance.
- As soon as your painting ships we will provide you with an estimated arrival date and tracking number.
- We are currently using UPS as our shipping carrier. They ensure the proper packing of fragile and high-value items.
- Your painting will be safely packed and shipped with full insurance.
- We offer a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy for every painting.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/jessicaoncanvas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 962