Waves of Gold – SOLD
Waves of Gold
22 x 28 in / 56 x 71 cm
OIL ON CANVAS by Jessica Johnson
This painting was inspired by an early morning spent walking along the Pacific Crest Trail near the summit of Mt. Ashland here in Southern Oregon. Early Fall had already turned the meadow shades of golden brown, and the sun filtering through the trees made it shine like pure gold. Hints of gold shine throughout this painting when the sun catches it just right.
This painting was created on 3/4” canvas and continues around the edges.
JESSICA JOHNSON is a contemporary landscape oil painter born in San Francisco and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Passionate about the outdoors since her earliest backpacking trip at just 3 years old, Jessica works to capture and communicate the inspiring beauty of the landscapes that surround her home and permeate her adventures.
Shipping and Delivery of Your Painting:
- We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the lower 48 United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes safe packaging and insurance.
- As soon as your painting ships we will provide you with an estimated arrival date and tracking number.
- We are currently using UPS as our shipping carrier. They ensure the proper packing of fragile and high-value items.
- Your painting will be safely packed and shipped with full insurance.
- We offer a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy for every painting.
Out of stock