Tranquil Road – SOLD
28 x 22 in / 71 x 56 cm
OIL ON CANVAS by Jessica Johnson
Tranquil Road is the second in a series of paintings inspired by the beautiful Mt. Ashland, here in Southern Oregon. The whimsical, meandering road here leads to a peaceful sunset, as clouds slowly float across a vibrant sky. I feel a deep calm when I spend time here on the mountain.
This painting was created on 1 1/2” canvas and continues around the edges. The piece arrives unframed. Shipping within the lower 48 states is absolutely free.
JESSICA JOHNSON is a contemporary landscape oil painter born in San Francisco and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Passionate about the outdoors since her earliest backpacking trip at just 3 years old, Jessica works to capture and communicate the inspiring beauty of the landscapes that surround her home and permeate her adventures.
Shipping and Delivery of Your Painting:
- We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the lower 48 United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes safe packaging and insurance.
- As soon as your painting ships we will provide you with an estimated arrival date and tracking number.
- We are currently using UPS as our shipping carrier. They ensure the proper packing of fragile and high-value items.
- Your painting will be safely packed and shipped with full insurance.
- We offer a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy for every painting.
Out of stock
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jessi227/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 903